Jazz Hamilton design his professional saxophones with the ultimate goal of providing the player with an extension of the body and musical soul, allowing you the artist to create your own distinctive sound I.D., while enhancing your ability to play with the most subtle nuances in the full range of the instrument. The altissimo register embraces the sound and intonation in ways never attained before. Each Revolution 65 Series saxophone is 100% handcrafted making each horn a truly work of art. The materials are personally hand selected by Jazz Hamilton, to allow the master craftsman the opportunity to deliver Jazz’s vision.
Dare to play in a musical world where the limits are not set by your instrument but by your imagination. Where the intonation problems are a thing of the past, where the warm sound is even in the full range of the instrument and the note response is instantly obtained with a masterpiece that reveals the way you sound. Play without fear, play without limits, feeling each note the way it was meant to be.
Explore a new world of artistic creation…
The Jazz Hamilton Revolution 65 Eb Baritone Sax.
Range: Low A to high F#.
A masterpiece on its design, ergonomics, materials and craftsmanship.
Available in: Glass Brushed Gold Plated, Glass Brushed Silver Plated, Gold Plated, Silver Plated and the completely unlacquered BARE-X.
The Revolution 65 BARE-X Eb Baritone Saxophone Specifications:
- Key: Eb
- Range: Low A to high F#
- Springs: German Blue Steel
- Pads: High-Quality Italian Leather Pads
- Resonators: Custom French Gold Brass Resonators With Nickel Plating
- Stainless Steel Screws
- Tapered Stainless Steel Pivot Screws
- Bell Material: Hand Hammered JH Custom French Gold Brass Triple Annealed Bell
- Body Material: JH Custom Handcrafted French Gold Brass Body and Tone Holes
- Rugged Ribbed Post Construction, Hand Welded
- Neck: Jazz Hamilton Hand Bent “Reaction” Balance Neck
- Neck Material: JH Custom French Gold Brass annealed to Jazz Hamilton Design Specifications
- Ergonomically contoured for the human hand
- Mouthpiece: Genuine Jazz Hamilton Standard hard rubber mouthpiece
- Keys Material: Power Forged Gold Brass Keys and Annealed Gold Brass in long keys for faster and balance response
- Hand polished finger and palm keys guarantee the most confortable playing experience
- Double Arm Construction in the lower keys stabilize the action for the Low A, Low Bb, Low B, Low C and Low C#
- Double springs in Low C# mechanism for smooth feedback and balance action
- Water Valve Key
- Frontal peg for added support
- Left Hand and Right Hand Multidirectional Metal Thumb rests
- Abalone Key inserts
- 100% Unlacquered brass enhances the natural sonic characteristics of the instrument
- Hand Engraved Bell, Body and Neck
- Professional Baritone Sax Harness
- Finish: BARE-X completely unlacquered
- Hand Buffered Polishing With Clay
- Professionally acoustically customized, adjusted and balance
- Case: Professional deluxe Jazz Hamilton Case with combination lock TSA compliance